1 left at this price - Was $4,899 - now $4,350
Garmin GPSMAP 7412xsv 12" Touchscreen Sounder/GPS Combo with ClearVu and SideVu Sonar Technology (Garmin Part Number: 010-01307-02) - RRP $4,899
- 12-inch multi-touch widescreen display (1280 x 800 WXGA) with worldwide basemap
- Built-in dual CHIRP sonar plus CHIRP DownVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar with the clearest images on the water (transducer sold separately)
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000®, plus NMEA 0183 support
- Supports GSD™ 26 professional sonar module
Physical & Performance
* Physical dimensions: 13.0” x 8.9” x 3.1” (33.0 x 22.6 x 7.9 cm)
* Display size, WxH: 8.6" x 5.3"; 10.1" diagonal (21.8 x 13.5 cm; 25.7 cm diagonal)
* Display resolution, WxH: 1280 x 800 pixels
* Display type: WSGA display
* Weight: 6.0 lbs.
* Water rating: IPX7
* GPS Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
* NMEA 2000® compatible: Yes
* NMEA 0183 compatible: Yes
* Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 36 W
* Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.5 A
* Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 3.0 A
* Bail, flat or flush
Garmin Marine Network™
* Ports: 2
Maps & Memory
* Preloaded maps: None (Garmin BlueChart g2 or BlueChart g2 Vision required - please see related products for options)
* Accepts data cards: 2 SD™ cards
* Waypoints: 5,000
* Routes: 100
* Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
* Garmin Radar compatible: Yes
* Garmin Sonar compatible: Yes
* Garmin SmartMode compatible (customizable monitor presets): Yes
* Supports AIS (tracks target ships position): Yes
* Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio): Yes
* Tide tables: Yes
* Garmin Meteor Audio System compatible: Yes
* Supports Fusion-Link compatible marine radios
* GSD™ Black Box sonar support: Yes
* GCV™ Black Box sonar support: Yes
* BlueChart® Mobile (planning) compatible: Yes
* Garmin Helm compatible: Yes
* GRID™ (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatible: Yes
* Wireless remote compatible: Yes
Sonar Features & Specifications
* Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
* Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
* Frequencies supported (dependent on transducer):
- Traditional: 50/200, 77/200, 83/200
- Single Channel CHIRP: 40-250
- Dual Channel CHIRP: 40-250
- SideVü/ClearVu: CHIRP 455/800 & CHIRP 260/455
* Transmit power max: 1 kW traditional; 1 kW CHIRP
* CHIRP sonar technology Yes (Built-in)
* ClearVu™ Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
* SideVü™ Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
* Maximum depth: 5,000 ft at 1kW (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
* Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
* Water temperature log and graph: Yes
* Sonar recording: Yes
* Sonar history rewind: Yes
* NMEA 0183 input ports: 2
* NMEA 0183 output ports: 2
* Video input ports: 2 Composite
* Video output ports: 1 DVI-D
* Wireless connectivity: Yes
* User interface: Multi-touch touchscreen
* Auto backlight dimming: Yes
* Supplemental map sharing: Yes
* Internal sonar sharing: Yes, transmit and receive
* Ability to share internal sonar with the following devices:
- GPSMAP 557xs series
- GPSMAP 751xs series
- GPSMAP 7400xsv series
- GPSMAP 8000 series
- GPSMAP 820xs/1020xs series
Built-in Advanced Sonar Capabilities
The built-in sonar capabilities of the GPSMAP 7412xsv include 1 kW dual CHIRP sonar, the most sophisticated sonar technology available for the fishing and boating public. Dual CHIRP sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition because it puts even more energy onto the target than CHIRP. It gives you the ability to show low/high, med/high or low/med on the screen at the same time, enhancing your ability to distinguish between game fish and balls of bait fish. It also includes both CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar that provide nearly photographic sonar images of fish and structure that passes below and to the sides of your boat. Garmin ClearVu and SideVü provide the clearest scanning sonar images on the water. Also supported are 50 kHz/200 kHz, 77 kHz/200 kHz and Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motor transducers (sold separately). GPSMAP also includes sonar-recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information for playback on a computer using HomePort™ planning software.
Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000 Support
Full-network compatibility allows you to add more capabilities to your boat. GPSMAP 7412xsv supports radar, autopilot, instruments, multiple screens, FUSION-Link, sensors, remote sonar modules, digital switching, thermal cameras, GRID rotary knob, joystick and keypad control, and more. Additional cables may be required.
GPSMAP 7412xsv allows you to share features with other compatible GPSMAP units, such as sonar, radar, supplemental maps and user data, including waypoints, routes and tracks. User data entered into 1 chartplotter can be automatically synced with other chartplotters in a network. Additional cables may be required.
Heading and Position Refreshed 10 Times Per Second
Fast, responsive 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS internal GPS Antenna refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. It makes dropping up to 5,000 accurate waypoints — and finding your way back to them — quick and easy (External GPS Antenna - optional).
Upgrade with the Best Maps on the Water
Two SD™ card slots provide expandable memory for accessory map purchases, such as BlueChart® g2 or BlueChart g2 Vision (Optional - Please see related products for options).
Black Box Interface
The GND 10 black box interface seamlessly integrates Nexus instruments and sensors with the Garmin family. It converts data between the Nexus network and NMEA 2000 to provide trouble-free compatibility between Nexus and Garmin products.
View and Control Your Device from a Smartphone or Tablet
Garmin Helm allows you to view and control your compatible Garmin chartplotter from a compatible smartphone or tablet while providing enhanced situational awareness for the mariner. Easily switch between portrait and landscape mode to accommodate mounting preferences. When using an iPhone® or iPad®, you can even record a movie of your chartplotter screen to share with friends and family. Download from The App Store™ or Google Play™.
Get Your Apple® Device Onboard with BlueChart Mobile
With BlueChart Mobile, a free app downloaded from the App Store, you can plan marine routes on your iPad or iPhone then wirelessly transfer them to your boat’s compatible networked Garmin chartplotter. Even if you don’t have a Garmin chartplotter, you can still take advantage of the tremendous features of BlueChart on your Apple device.
Enhanced Auto Guidance (Optional g2 Vision Chart Required to access this functionality)
Just enter the location where you want to go and patented Garmin Auto Guidance technology instantly searches through relevant charts to create a safe virtual pathway on the display that helps you avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions en route.
Better still, with enhanced Version 2.0, you now have access to even more features and capabilities. You’re able to adjust the calculated Auto Guidance pathway by inserting “via” points at interim stops or landmarks along your desired route. You can easily review hazard points along your calculated path. And you can even engage your compatible Garmin autopilot to follow the Auto Guidance route, automatically. Other 2.0 enhancements give you the ability to calculate arrival times at any point on your route (great for timing arrivals to correspond with bridge openings and other time-critical events). Better still, you can now save your plotted Auto Guidance paths for future navigation by backing them up on an SD™ card with your BlueChart® g2 Vision® cartography¹.
Simplified SOS Calling
This exclusive SOS safety assist feature makes it easier for anyone – even those not familiar with marine electronics or radio protocols – to quickly call for Coast Guard help in an emergency. By simply tapping the SOS button on the chartplotter’s touchscreen display, your networked Garmin VHF radio will automatically tune to the Channel 16 emergency frequency and a list of possible situations (Ffire, man overboard, etc.) will be displayed. Once the applicable choice has been selected, the screen will provide a Coast Guard approved VHF radio distress call script, along with the ship’s current lat/long GPS coordinates, that can be read off to responders – thus saving time, averting panic, and providing the essential information needed by rescuers to assure the best possible outcome.
GPX Waypoints Transfer
If you have waypoints, tracks or frequently used routes stored on another manufacturer’s GPS product – or on a Garmin handheld device – now it’s easier than ever to transfer those items to your new Garmin chartplotter, via industry-standard GPX software formatting. GPX is an open standard format for GPS data exchange across platforms and applications. With this easy-to-use interface technology, Garmin has taken “no waypoint left behind” to a whole new level of trade-up convenience.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
* GPSMAP 7412xsv with worldwide basemap
* Power/data cable
* NMEA 2000® drop cable
* Bail mount with knobs
* Flush mount kit
* Protective cover
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.