### ONLINE ONLY DEAL - WHILST STOCK LASTS - LIMITED TIME ONLY ###
Fish with the Power of CHIRP
Great Combo Features for the Money:
- 9-inch color display with keypad control
- Includes GT52-TM transducer with high wide CHIRP, 250 W and CHIRP ClearVu™/SideVü™, 455/800, 350 W transducer
- Preloaded BlueChart Australia and New Zealand cartography
- Includes Quickdraw Contours custom HD map creation software
- Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second
- Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar support (transducer not included)
It’s time you started fishing with the power of CHIRP sonar. The easy-to-install, easy-to-use 9-inch echoMAP CHIRP 95sv includes transducer for high wide CHIRP sonar and Garmin CHIRP SideVü and Garmin CHIRP ClearVu, the clearest scanning sonars on the water. It supports Panoptix sonar and includes preloaded Quickdraw Contours software to instantly create your own HD maps with 1-foot contours as you fish. Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second. It provides NMEA 2000® support for engine data, sensors, autopilots and more. Cords plug directly into the mount, allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and mount. Transom and trolling motor mounts included.
The Garmin CHIRP Difference:
The built-in sonar capabilities of echoMAP 95sv include CHIRP sonar, the most sophisticated sonar technology available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also includes sonar-recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information for playback on a computer using HomePort™ planning software. Use the user data sharing cable to share waypoints and routes between multiple devices.
Clearest Scanning Sonar on the Water:
Garmin CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars give you nearly photographic images of what’s below and to the sides of your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Also supports Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Create Your Own HD Maps:
Quickdraw Contours is a free, easy-to-use software feature already installed on your echoMAP CHIRP 95sv. It instantly creates your own personalized HD fishing maps on screen with 1-foot contours. Tailor the maps as needed; you own them. Keep the data for yourself, or share it with Garmin or your friends. No special surveying expertise is required. You just fish while Quickdraw Contours creates maps. There’s no waiting around or sending your files away like other mapping software requires — your results appear instantly. Use with any Garmin Panoptix™ transducer, any HD-ID sonar, any CHIRP-enabled, Garmin ClearVu transducer or NMEA 2000®-compatible depth transducer. Have more than 1 sonar device installed onboard? Quickdraw Contours automatically selects the most capable sonar device to provide the very best results for you.
Heading and Position Refreshed 5 Times per Second:
Fast, responsive 5 Hz GPS/GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 5 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. Now it’s quick and easy to drop up to 5,000 accurate waypoints and find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.
Take Your echoMAP with you:
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your echoMAP safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your echoMAP from power and the mount.
Physical & Performance
* Physical dimensions: 11.3" x 6.4" x 2.0" (28.8 x 16.3 x 5.1 cm)
* Display size, WxH: 4.4" x 7.8"; 9" diagonal (19.8 x 11.2 cm; 22.75 cm diagonal)
* Display resolution, WxH: 800 x 480 pixels
* Display type: WVGA display
* Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1.0kg)
* Water rating: IPX7
* GPS Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA2000
* NMEA 0183 compatible: Yes
* Power consumption: 11W
* Mounting options: Bail or flush
* Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 1 Panoptix™ port
Maps & Memory
* Preloaded maps: Yes (preloaded with Australian & New Zealand Garmin Marine Blue Charts)
* Accepts data cards: 1 microSD™ card
* Waypoints: 5,000
* Routes: 100
* Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
* Garmin Sonar compatible: Yes
* Supports AIS (tracks target ships position): Yes
* Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio): Yes
* Tide tables: Yes
* BlueChart® Mobile (planning) compatible: No
* Garmin Helm compatible: No
Sonar Features & Specifications
* Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes (optional transducer required)
* Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
* Frequencies Supported:
- CHIRP (low, mid, high)
- Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz
- ClearVu™: 260/455/800 kHz
- SideVü™: 260/455/800 kHz
* Transmit power: 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
* ClearVu™: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
* SideVü™: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
* SideVü™: No.
* Maximum depth:
- 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater
- 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater
(depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
* Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up): Yes
* Water temperature log and graph: Yes
* Sonar recording: Yes
* Sonar history rewind: Yes
* Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
* NMEA 0183 input ports: 1
* NMEA 0183 output ports: 1
* Video input ports: None
* Video output ports: None
* Wireless connectivity: No
* NMEA 2000 compatible: Yes.
* Touchscreen: No (keypad only).
Garmin GT52HW-TM Plastic, Transom or Trolling Motor Mount Transducer , High Wide CHIRP (150-240 kHz, 250 W)/CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVü (455/800 kHz, 350 W, 12-pin):
GT52HW-TM transducer is perfect for freshwater fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar. This transom mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below and to the side of the boat. The 12-pin transducer features high wide band CHIRP traditional sonar (150-240 kHz) and has a power rating of 250 W. The CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVü (455/800 kHz) elements have a power rating of 350 W each (1,050 W total). GT52HW-TM is ideal for mounting to a trolling motor due to its compact size. For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
* echoMAP CHIRP 95sv with BlueChart® g2 for Australia and New Zealand
* Power/data cable
* Tilt mount
* Quick-release cradle
* Flush mount
* Protective cover
* GT52HW-TM transducer (12-pin)
* Transom mount
* Trolling motor mount
We are an authorised Australian Garmin retailer, as such Full Australian Manufacturers Warranty is applicable for this item. Please note if a Garmin unit is purchased overseas or from a non-authorised Garmin retailer you may not receive warranty coverage in Australia.
*Specifications from suppliers’ information. Actual depth capabilities depend on transducer installation, bottom type & water conditions. All sonars typically read deeper in freshwater than in saltwater. Images for display purposes only.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.