Featuring an in-built high intensity strobe light for visual detection especially in poor visibility conditions, the Safety Alert SA1 aids a quick and precise location in an emergency. Australian made, KTI Safety Alert SA1G EPIRB is low maintenance and extremely cost effective.
In an engineering world first, KTI has designed the first approved gps corrected emergency locator beacon with a 10 Year Battery and 10 Year Warranty. The Safety Alert SA1G is designed to go the distance so you may have complete confidence on the water and on land.
- GPS: 66 Channel GPS Receiver for best accuracy
- Location update - every 5 minutes (once activated)
- Design: High stability oven-free Frequency reference for rapid satellite-compatible transmission. Durable, flexible, stainless-steel Aerial. Free of permanent magnets. Waterproof to a depth of greater than 3m.
- Frequencies: 406.037 MHz satellite communication with 121.500 MHz homing Transmitter.
- Approvals: Cospas-sarsat C/S T.001, AS/NZS 4280. Can be used on Land and Sea.
- Emission Spectrum: Oven-free high stability carrier fully compatible with the COSPAS-SARSAT system.
- Modulation Characteristics: 160 mS unmodulated carrier, 280 mS bi-phase modulated.
- Activation: Manual switch with test facility.
- Strobe Light: High intensity photo-flash light emitting diode
- Non-hazardous cargo on board passenger aircraft: Meets UN requirements for travel.
- Batteries: Non-hazmat lithium with greater than 20 year shelf life, recommend replacement after 10 years.
- KTI SA1G offers outstanding value, Compared to the rest.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.